A permanent Charity to relieve the poor in the world + A coin that increases its value by just retaining it
The profit earned by mining will be given to charity and be reinvested in further mining activity.
Will you join a social project to change the world where you can be a part of reinvesting circular economy?
DCMC is a social project to construct a mechanism to contribute 30% of the profit to a member organization of the United Nations, and reinvest the rest 70% into mining.
Partners of the DCMC project include Japan Asia Cultural Exchanges (JACE) and America Japan Cultural Exchange Association. Along with the increase in funds of DCMC, we plan to increase the amount of donation to these partners and expand our network. We ensure to increase the partners for social welfare of this project so that more people will know and participate in our vision to expand social activities.
We plan to partner with at least one foundation on every five continents as early as 2019.
The DCMC project is a social project with the main objective of contributing to social welfare. The project incorporates new fields of technologies including blockchain and AI.
DCMCC Singapore Pte. Ltd. which is the lead of this project has already succeeded in crypto-mining business by collaborating with Astec, a company that specializes in network system, and with Key Exchange which partially invested in the DCMC project.
The project will incorporate the concept of "Distributed Ledger Technology" which is a feature of Blockchain and "Smart Contract" that validates an agreement. This ensures the donation is contributed to the branch organizations of the United Nations with transparency.
In order to further improve efficiency, DCMC project will develop non-heating type mining machine. Existing mining machines need to be chilled to maintain performance due to their high thermal capacity. DCMCC and Astec aim to develop non-heating mining machines. Once this becomes possible, mining plants can be made smaller. In addition to the installation site of the cooling system, by compacting the size of mining machine itself, it is also possible to save a space of the mining factory site. The mining machine we are developing is a very powerful one as it works in a mechanism that it generates power by connecting a number of other equipment.
There is an ongoing research that introducing AI can optimize energy consumption and make operation efficient. It is possible to achieve a these results using the AI technology regarding the mining operation of blockchain. Hardware costs of the mining can be reduced, if we apply technology that maximizes efficiency and minimizes energy with AI.
Flexible to the market change
Best element of top traders in AI
24 hours operation based on the rational and mechanical judgment
Tuning in a direction toward high winning and fewer loss percentages
Risk reduction and steadily proﬁt conﬁrmation
|Stage||Date||Min Contribution||Token Selling Price||Token Allocation||Bonus|
|Special Private Sale||Dec 2018||40 ETH||1DCMC= 0.00664 ETH||50,000,000 DCMC||20%|
|Private Sale||Dec 2018||20 ETH||1DCMC=0.007055 ETH||75,000,000 DCMC||15%|
|5 ETH||1DCMC= 0.00747 ETH||100,000,000 DCMCs||10%|
|Crowdsale １||Feb-Mar 2019||1 ETH||1DCMC=0.007885 ETH||125,000,000 DCMCs||5%|
|Crowdsale 2||Mar-Jun 2019||1 ETH||1DCMC= 0.0083 ETH||150,000,000 DCMCs||0%|
Entrepreneur | CEO | Mentor Top ICO/STO Advisor | ICObench expertBlockchain expert | Crypto enthusiast
Chief of The Bench on ICObenchCRYPTO Enthusiast
Entrepreneur | CEO | Board MemberICO STO Advisor | ICO BenchBlockchain Enabler | Crypto EconomyFintech | Smart Government
The Key Exchange is a new virtual currency exchange in Macau that is open from June 2018.
MDMA (Member of China Macao Virtual Currency Association, members of the United Nations, members of the China Foundation Association, chairpersons who own artificial satellites in Jilin Province, etc. are participating in the founding members. Seattle's lawyer team in the US and ING Former president of securities etc. are also scheduled to participate.
United Nations Economic and Social Council Japan American Cultural Exchange https://japan-american-ce.com/
Our mining machine has been proven in Japan. Our token issuing function has been launched in Singapore.
The token trading has been started already in/from Korea and Dubai.
Our UN organization partner for social welfare activities is ready to receive donations.
WE ARE READY TO EXPAND TO THE WORLD AT ONCE WITH TOKEN SALE.
* We will be transparent about the progress of the project by updating the HP.
* We will show all development codes to Github as an open source.
* We will promptly respond to regulators in expected mining operation countries, such as Japan, Central Asia, and Caucasus region, and token issuing countries which is Singapore with local law firms.